Innovatus, a special issue of YFile, explores how York University community members are expanding experiential learning, enhancing the student experience, inspiring innovation in technology-enhanced learning and embracing educational development.
Launched in February 2017, Innovatus is produced out of the Office of the Associate Vice-President Teaching & Learning in partnership with Communications & Public Affairs; and edited by Jenny Pitt-Clark, YFile editor.
Archived Innovatus Articles
coming soon ...
coming soon ...
- Four to be honoured with teaching awards at Spring Convocation
- Summer Abroad launches at York University’s Eco-Campus
- Undergraduate scientist makes her mark in research
- Academic Innovation Fund project taps into student creativity
- Teaching in Focus Conference explores great teaching at York U
- Walls to Bridges course embraces the transformative power of experiential learning
- Shaking up the traditional classroom: Human simulation as a teaching tool
- York University funds more than 50 projects focused on academic innovation
- Field biology modules give undergrads hands-on experiential learning
- Networking event brings Portuguese-speaking leaders to York U to discuss experiential learning
- New eLearning community gets AMPD’d
- Plan to attend York U’s Teaching in Focus conference
- STAY Symposium for teaching assistants is set for May 5
- Flipped class drives health assessment principles home
- Sociology of Religion class engages the whole person
- York University’s acclaimed Teaching in Focus conference returns May 17 and 18